4C chalet '06 TMR! YAY! 4C has chalets for consecutively 4 yrs! (3C '03, 4C '04, grad '05 and this yr) Proud am I to be, a part of 4C family. Well, kinda looking forward to it cos I'm currently jobless and my friends are either overseas or working. Under these conditions, I've been staying home, or rather, in front of the com, 24/7 to watch Naruto and ANTM cycle 7. What a bum, but what to do?
Okay, maybe not ystd. Kevin rang me up and I joined them for dinner. After that went over to Kevin's house to mahjong. That pineapple1988, who just started learning ystd, won me of my $1.10. And that calebvegetable, too, won some few bucks. Well well, just not our luck ay, Jeff? NVM. There'll be a comeback. HAHA. Yeah. Stayed over to marathon 2 horrorflicks, The Maid and The Shutter. The Maid was a bore. Locally produced, didnt expect much. And the quality sucked. I was quite surprised that The Shutter was not some lame Thai movie but one of a good plot and mysteries everywhere. Though my eyes were fixed at the table instead of that Samsung LCD colouredbox most of the time, I caught the gist and kinda enjoyed it. At least, it wasnt a waste of time. After that we played DONKEY and I would now like to announce that calebvegetable is officially our DONKEY for 1 week w.e.f 18/12/06.
*I dont know what's with calebvegetable but I just think that the name is damn funny.
OIISHI! WAKARIMASHITA! OYASUMI NASAI! *it goes on ya?* Those were the last words before we fell asleep.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:49 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand